Parent Support Group
The vision of NBPS’s Taekwondo is that the sport makes better persons and helping potential members realize their dreams of being champions and contributing to the community.
The Mission of NBPS’s Taekwondo is to inculcate the right values in its members, promote the art and sport widely, provide participants with optimum opportunities to develop their potential.
Our Core Values
|Sportsmanship||We believe that Taekwondo is a moral pursuit requiring rules to be respected and dignity to be maintained under all circumstances.|
|Integrity||We foster high ethical and professional standards.|
|Growth||We adapt, upgrade and change in pursuit of excellence.|
|Human-centred||We strive to meet participants' needs and are responsible for their enjoyment and appreciation of the sport.|
|Teamwork||We value the strength of working together.|
- Training is held once a week, on Mondays, from 2.30 pm to 4.30 pm.
- Grading Test organised by the Singapore Taekwondo Federation.
- National Inter-School Taekwondo Championships.
Winners never quit. Quitters never win.
NAVALITES HAVE THE OPPORTUNITIES TO PARTICIPATE IN THE FOLLOWING EVENTS / COMPETITIONS:
- Grading test
- National Inter-School Taekwondo Championships
- CCA Fair
2018 National Inter-School Taekwondo Championships
- 2 Gold and 3 Bronze
- Poomsae Junior Division Boys Yellow 9 Team (Bronze)
- Koh Zhi Kai Ethan
- Wong Zuo Cheng
- Yamin bin Jonid
- Poomsae Individual Junior Division Boys Green 5 (Bronze)
- Ilham Ramadan
- Poomsae Individual Senior Division Girls Yellow 7 (Bronze)
- Pooja Megan Justin
- Poomsae Individual Senior Division Girls Yellow 8 (Gold)
- Poomsae Individual Senior Division Boys Blue 3 (Gold)
- Lee Chee Howe