Parent Support Group
Choir is a musical ensemble where students with a common interest in singing gather together. During CCA practices, students will be exposed to a wide repertoire of songs from different genres and languages. Students will learn proper singing techniques, Western musical notation and have opportunities to build up their confidence through their participation in various performances.
- To provide opportunities for students to appreciate as well as enjoy singing in a group.
- To enable students who have an interest in singing to be trained with proper singing techniques and choral singing skills.
- To build confidence as students participate in various performances.
- To instil the school values of Self-discipline, Integrity, Respect, Compassion and
- Learning through their experiences as an ensemble.
NAVALITES HAVE THE OPPORTUNITIES TO PARTiCIPATE IN THE FOLLOWING EVENTS:
- Chinese New Year Celebration
- National Day
- Teachers' Day Celebration
- Speech Day