OUR MOTTO:Serve One Another
Our Beliefs:We are dedicated to protecting human life and dignity, relieving human suffering and responding to emergencies.
- Promote and encourage the participation of children and young persons in the work of the Red Cross
- Inculcate healthy living habits
- Develop a sense of social responsibility
- Strengthen the band of international friendship existing between Red Cross youth members throughout the world
Our Programme:Pupils will learn about:
Simple First Aid
Living a Healthy Lifestyle
School & Community Services
|Date / Time Schedule:||Every Monday 2.30am to 4.30pm|
|Teachers in-charge:||Mrs Annie Lim (IC)|
Ms Pavitra Ghopinath
Ms Rabiah Begum Anguillia
Ms Kavitha (UGT)
- We did it!!!!!!! This year, we achieved Sustained Achievement Award for Excellence Unit for 2008 - 2012. Congratulations to all NBPS Red Cross members!
Achievements for 2013:
- Red Cross Youth Excellent Unit Award (EUA) - Gold
- Red Cross Sustained Achievement Award 2008 - 2012
- Red Cross Youth Community Service Award (CSA) - Silver
CCA Recruitment Day
Every year during CCA Recruitment Day our Red Cross members worked really hard to recruit new members. They prepared posters and distributed pamphlets as well as free calendars during the event. There was also simple first aid demonstration. It was a wonderful experience seeing our members worked together. We really hope to see the new members joining in our activities soon!
Pupils tried outdoor cooking for the first time. Pupils really demonstrated their ability to work in teams as well as their perseverance. At the end of the day, everyone had fun and a full stomach.
Visit to Sree Narayana Home for the Aged & Sick
P3 – P5 NBPS Red Cross members visited the Sree Narayana Home on 5 August. For many of the pupils, it was their first time visiting an old folks’ home. Initially, they were a little shy to talk to the residents. However, after playing games, they managed to warm up and communicated with the residents. They definitely had a lot of fun!
National Day Celebration
The celebration was kick started with the marching parade by the uniform group members. Our P6 Red Cross members participated in this event as their final contribution to the school. Muhd Irfan Shah, was the parade commander for the day and Nurul Andrianna was one of the flag bearers. Well done P6s! We are all proud of you!
RCY Director’s Award
We are delighted to announce that our 2011 RCY Director’s Award recipient is Muhd Irfan Shah from 6.2. He has been a very loyal and committed member for the past 3 years. He represented the school in many RCY competitions and rendered his service to the school and the uniform group willingly. Congratulations Irfan! You really deserve this award and we hope you continue to always give the best that you can.